According to the 2012 Acronis Global Disaster Recovery Index, 32 percent of businesses are concerned that their backup and disaster recovery operations will fail in the wake of a serious incident, and 34 percent feel they will suffer substantial downtime as a result. If you are one of these organizations, you may be a disaster waiting to happen.
Acronis® Backup for Windows Server Essentials is the most comprehensive solution for safeguarding your server and all database and application data, helping you avoid downtime and get back to work in minutes.
Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, this product lets you capture your entire Windows Server® Essentials or Windows® Small Business Server environment in one easy step and recover individual files, application data, or a complete system with a few simple clicks. Smart backups remove the guesswork by capturing everything required for complete recovery. Installation and configuration procedures require almost a zero learning curve.
Protect your Windows and Linux environments with the best server backup
Whether you’re running a Windows Server, Windows Server Essentials, or Linux Server, protecting your data is mission-critical. With Acronis Cyber Protect, you can back up everything to the storage of your choice so you can recover anything in seconds – individual files, applications, or full systems. And because it integrates best-of-breed backup with anti-malware, your physical environments are safe from the modern cyberthreats that target backup files and processes.
A handy and complex application that allows you to easily create backups for your server and for the remote machines connected to it
Acronis Backup for Windows Server Essentials
Review by Andrei Fercalo on June 11, 2014
What’s new in Acronis Backup for Windows Server Essentials 12.5.16428:
- Password leak in “AccountServer” component with enabled debug logging
- Service_process.exe crash when applying retention rules to an archive on Windows
- Server 2019
READ THE FULL CHANGELOG
Keeping your data secured and backed up can be a lifesaver in case an accident occurs, and you lose everything that you had so far. That is why it is important to create backup plans for your devices, even servers and the remote workstations connected to them, as you might lose data that is being shared and used by multiple machines.
Acronis Backup for Windows Server Essentials is a handy program that can help you create backup points for your server, as well as the remote machines connected to its network.
Complex backup utility that can backup a server and the connected machines
The application can help you create restore points for your servers and the machines that are remotely connected to them. This way, you can protect your information from any physical accidents or virtual attacks.
Furthermore, you can separately connect to each machine and collect backup data. By doing so, you can maximize your work, as concentrating on each machine is faster and safer than collecting information from all remote workstations.
Powerful server backup creator with interactive GUI layout
With the help of Acronis Backup for Windows Server Essentials, you can create not just backup points but also personal vaults that contain your important data. Doing so ensure you that you can recover a server or a remote machine without having to access personal files, just the system ones.
Aside from this, the program can detect errors in data backups and notify you, so that each one gets handled promptly.
A reliable and powerful data backup tool that emphasizes on servers
To conclude, you can use the program to save the state of your server and the remotely connected workstations, as you can easily restore your settings and preferences in case an accident occurs.
Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Standard Windows Server Essentials License incl. AAP ESD, 1 License
*Price per user.
Our Price: $499.00
- Delivers cloud and on-premise data protection for your entire business, providing you with a unified web console to back up and recover all your individual workloads
- Gives you complete control over the location of your data, systems, and backups — ensuring that you always know where your company data is, even if it is stored in the cloud
- Protects every user by backing up Windows PCs and tablets, Mac computers, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices
Complete Backup and Recovery for Your Small Business
Acronis Cyber Backup protects your Windows Server Essentials, Foundation, and Small Business Server editions, including applications. You can protect all your essential data, backing up and recovering it quickly and easily. In addition, you can expand your data protection to other data in on-premise or remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.
How Long Can You Survive Without Your Data?
In the event of disaster, Acronis Cyber Backup provides fast, one-click recovery of individual files, essential applications data, complete systems, or your entire IT infrastructure. Now you can get your small business, your systems, and your Windows Server Essentials data back faster than ever.
Don’t Fear Hardware Failures
With Acronis Cyber Backup’s incredible Universal Restore technology, you can recover Windows Server Essentials’ full systems to new or dissimilar hardware without any complications! Skip the hassle of locating a machine of the same make/model or operating system. Recover an entire disk image to any hardware — physical, virtual, or cloud.
Fast – Achieve RTOs as low as 15 seconds, 2X faster than the closest competitor*
Easy – Install in 3 clicks
Complete – Protect 15 platforms (including Linux) with 1 solution
Safe – Choose one of 4 encryption standards
Reliable – Trusted by 500,000 businesses
Acronis Cloud Storage
Acronis Cyber Backup provides direct access to secure, offsite cloud backup in the Acronis cloud. Simply add an Acronis Cloud Storage subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and enhance your data protection.
Cloud and Local Web Console
Use the innovative and intuitive web console that you can provision on-premises or use right away in the Acronis Cloud. Accessible from any device — even your tablet — the console will reduce your backup efforts to a bare minimum.
Microsoft Essentials Applications Protection
Built-in application-aware, single-pass backup protects Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory. You can then restore individual emails, folders, documents, databases, or entire systems.
Acronis Universal Restore
Restore backups rapidly to any machine — physical, virtual, or the cloud — with just a few simple clicks using Acronis’ unique system-recovery technology.
Physical, Virtual, Cloud, Applications, Mobile
Acronis Cyber Backup 12 is the only backup solution that protects your physical Windows® and Linux® servers; virtual Microsoft Hyper-V® and VMware vSphere®; cloud Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon® EC2 instances; Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server®, SharePoint, and Active Directory applications; Windows PCs, Macs, and soon — iPads, iPhones, and Android devices.
Disk-imaging technology allows you to create an exact replica of your system, configuration, and application data in one step. You can then restore the replica to a new drive, the same hardware, or dissimilar hardware.
Store backup copies in multiple locations for flexible, reliable disaster recovery options. Includes support for local disks, networked storage, and Acronis Cloud Storage.
Network bandwidth and disk-write speed throttling allows you to control the impact of running backups during production hours.
Built-in compression significantly reduces network usage and storage requirements.
Backup Operations Scheduling
Backups can be automated based on simple or custom schedules, ensuring you achieve your target recovery point objectives (RPOs).
Automatic validation of manual or scheduled backups ensures that your system and user data are recoverable.
Incremental and Differential Backups
Incremental and differential backups identify only the changes made since the last backup, significantly reducing backup time, network usage, and storage requirements.
Encrypt your stored backups with industry-standard, in-flight and at-rest 256-bit AES encryption.
When you need to roll back your Microsoft Hyper-V or VMware vSphere VM, Acronis Cyber Backup 12 leverages the power of changed block tracking (CBT) technology to restore only the data you changed since the last full backup. This will reduce recovery times and let you set aggressive recovery time objectives (RTOs).
Backup Replication and Staging
Once completed, backups are automatically replicated between various storage locations (including the Acronis Cloud). Staging automatically moves data to new storage when the retention period for the current storage expires.
Be free of stress with exceptional ease of use:
- Easily protect your entire small business with the intuitive cloud-based/on-premise web console
- Effortlessly provision the cloud console, which requires no software installation, and the on-premise console with only three clicks
- Restore systems to the same or completely different hardware
Get the broadest data protection tailored for your business backup needs:
- Protect your entire Windows Server Essentials system with trusted disk-imaging backup
- Back up all your essential applications with single-pass backup and granular recovery of Microsoft® Exchange, SQL Server®, SharePoint®, and Active Directory®
- Keep all users happy with data protection for Microsoft Windows PCs, Macs®, iPhones®, iPads®, and Android® devices
Regain control of your own IT environment and achieve ultimate peace of mind with the industry’s safest Windows Server Essentials backup solution.
- Keep your small business data safe with in-flight and at-rest encryption and password protection
- Control your infrastructure with alerting and email notifications
- Trust the safety of your data, knowing exactly where your backups are — even if they are stored in the cloud
Get rapid business data protection at your fingertips
- Provision quickly with zero installation of the cloud console and only three clicks for the on-premise console
- Back up fast with patented disk-imaging technology used by millions
- Recover in seconds with Acronis Instant Restore™
Depend on the business backup solution that safeguards millions of systems
- Rely on trusted Acronis Universal Restore to recover to dissimilar hardware
- Trust a disk-imaging technology invented and patented by Acronis
- Count on versatile recovery options — from single emails to entire systems
- Join the community of 500,000 businesses that trust Acronis Cyber Backup solutions to protect their data
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
- This product is available as instant electronic delivery upon purchase.
- Acronis Advantage Premier – Offers 24 x 7 support services available via phone, chat, and email. Acronis Advantage Premier customers receive priority support in the event of a business-critical system error (severity A), customers will receive the initial response within one hour. The first year of service is included with the Acronis line of corporate products.
How To Install?1: Run the system and open PC properties.
2: Get the latest Software.
3: Go to the activation menu too.
4: After that, download the code and the crack from the link below.
5: Enter this key to activate.