Advanced Data Generator InterBase Edition Description
Advanced Data Generator tool is a sophisticated tool allowing you to generate test data in an easy-to-use and reusable manner. Generate names, company names, addresses, e-mail addresses, city names, and zip codes. The data repository includes English and Spanish last names, female and male first names, city and street names from different countries, and US State codes and names. The Advanced Data Generator can connect to any ODBC and ADO data source. If there’s a driver, you can connect and generate data.
Advanced Data Generator Publisher’s Description
Comprehensive test data generator tool with data library to generate life like data. Ability to generate complex data for volume testing, demo data for presentations or performance testing.
Many Ways to Generate Data:
– Random values
– Increasing values
– Referential values: values from another table
– Values based on another value in the same row
– Values from a list
– Values from a file
– Files from a folder
Generate data into your database, SQL scripts, XML, YAML or JSON files.
Comes in five editions:
– Pro (for ADO & ODBC connectivity)
Data Generator for InterBase/Firebird is an impressive tool for generating test data to InterBase/Firebird database tables with the possibility to save and edit scripts. The utility can help you to simulate the database production environment and allows you to populate several InterBase/Firebird database tables with test data simultaneously, define tables and fields for generating data, set value ranges, generate InterBase/Firebird char fields by mask, define lists of values manually or select them from SQL queries, set generation parameters for each field type and has many other features to generate InterBase/Firebird test data in a simple and direct way.
Data Generator for InterBase/Firebird also provides a console application, which allows you to generate InterBase/Firebird test data in one-touch by using generation templates.
- Unicode support
- User-friendly wizard interface
- Ability to save and edit generated data in the SQL script without executing queries on the server
- Ability to select different types of data insertion for Firebird 2.1: through INSERT, UPDATE OR INSERT or MERGE
- Support of all data types including BIGINT in Firebird 1.5 and BOOLEAN in InterBase 7.0, support of fields of domain-based types
- Different generation types for each field including list and random generation, generation into two and more fields simultaneously
- Ability to use SQL query results as a list of values for data generation
- Ability to preview the generated data
- Automatic control over referential integrity for linked tables
- Ability to disable triggers of the generated tables during the generation process
- Ability to set NULL values for certain percent of cases
- Ability to save all generation parameters set on current wizard session into a configuration file
- Command-line utility to generate data using the template file
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 35% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- 30-day money-back guarantee
A smart test data generator that will surely come in handy for database developers and to users who want to test their DB applications
Advanced Data Generator Pro
Review by Cristian Sarasanu on October 30, 2020
What’s new in Advanced Data Generator Pro 220.127.116.11:
- New feature highlights:
- HiDPI aware user interface
- New demo-project video
- Additional sample data and additions to data library
READ THE FULL CHANGELOG
When it comes to developing database applications one must ensure the availability of a real database for testing purposes. An untested app could not possibly be dependable or vouched for, so there is no choice regarding this aspect. If however, an actual database is out of reach, the best way to go would be with a database generator like Advanced Data Generator Pro, a nifty application that provides a wide array of random information which can be converted into test databases for your development needs.
Easy to set up
The first step in using this app is registering a database. This can be done on the basis of two protocols ODCB (Open Database Connectivity) and AOD (ActiveX Data Objects). Also, if you are employing a specific engine version like InterBase, Firebird, MySQL, and Access, and need more information about how to do it, the app’s documentation provides a small tutorial for each separate type.
Generate test material
Once a database is registered, you can proceed to create new projects. A project can help you generate specific test data for your databases, including user information, URLs, email address, full names, values, and more. All this information is randomly generated by using certain templates, so there is no connection to real-world data.
As this tool’s main objective is to deliver test databases, not only developers can take advantage of it. As database management tools are common and everybody can get one, testing them before would be a wise choice, especially if one plans to purchase such a utility. Also, for the less-technical users, who are dealing with this type of app for the first time, Advanced Data Generator’s documentation will carefully guide you through all the necessary steps
To conclude, Advanced Data Generator is a handy tool for developers and users alike, as it can be used to create databases with realistic-looking random information in order to test DB applications.
Advanced Data Generator – Comprehensive test data generator tool with data library to generate life like data. Ability to generate complex data for volume testing, demo data for presentations or performance testing.
Many Ways to Generate Data: Random values; Increasing values; Referential values: values from another table; Values based on another value in the same row; Values from a list; Values from a file;Files from a folder.Generate data into your database, SQL scripts, XML, YAML or JSON files.Comes in five editions: Pro (for ADO & ODBC connectivity), Firebird, MySQL, Access, InterBase.
How To Install?1: Run the system and open PC properties.
2: Get the latest Software.
3: Go to the activation menu too.
4: After that, download the code and the crack from the link below.
5: Enter this key to activate.