Free and easy biorhythm calculator is a powerful, easy-to-use application ideal for making personal forecasts. This program is based on the western scientific theory of biorhythms, and contains additional features based upon oriental philosophy. Knowing your biorhythms, you can be sure about what to expect from each day in order to succeed at sports, dating, business, negotiations, exams, or job interviews. It works like a magic mirror, helping you to know the full potential of your capabilities, and prevent rash decisions during critical days.
Be a winner in any situation!
Loads of features, including: basic, secondary, i-ching rhythms; printable calendar; personal forecast; day info monitor.
Commercial version also includes: compatibility test, relationship advices for the partners, advanced matching system, attentive support and free lifetime updates.
You will learn to recognize your opportunities and opportunities of the people around you at any given time. This will help you to be a step ahead of your competitors, to resolve any conflict among your staff, and to face your future with confidence.
Biorhythms will be useful in family planning. Children conceived during favorable periods in the cycle will have a greater chance to get the best of both parents.
Having additional information about people close to you, you will learn to better understand them. This will help you in raising children and in strengthening your family relationships.
Long-term forecasts for your personal life will help you to make future plans.
Biorhythms allow you to find out all sorts of interesting things about people around you, from celebrities to your neighbors and your family members.
1. First described in the late 1800s, the term biorhythm refers to the rhythmic cycles that affect a persons performance in various areas such mental and physical ability and emotional activity.The program calculates personal biorhythms predictions for the selected date for each user, has an easy user interface, allows determine the most dangerous days in the month and makes biorhythm calculations with high accuracy.
► Supports for adding unlimited numbers of users.
► Has home screen widget.
► Supports the calculation of the biorhythms of two algorithms to choose:
• Standard (most popular);
• More precision (uses more precision algorithms).
► Determines most instability days (known as critical or dangerous days).
► Supports comparing compatibilities of two users.
► Allows making an individual prediction for the day.
► Choosing of themes (2 themes available)
► Choosing the current date (by pressing the button at the top of biorhythms chart)What day awaits you? What time of day will you be intellectually or emotionally stronger? Unlike the traditional horoscope (based on the influence of the stars) the biorhythm is based on the lunar cycle and how it influences and shapes our life cycle. This program allows you to enter a series of data required to accurately calculate your energies and their influences throughout your day.
Besides this function, Free and Easy Biorhythm Calculator allows you to compare your data with other people (including celebrities) to discover your compatibility level in all possible aspects of life: intellectual, emotional and physical.
What biorhythms are and how they can help you.
Have you ever had a really bad day? Maybe you tripped over the cat as you were getting out of bed, ran out of gas on the way to work because you forgot that you needed fill up, botched up a major project that the boss was counting on to get right, and burned dinner. When it was all said and done, you probably wished that you had just stayed in bed that morning.
We all have days like that to some extent. But we also have good days. They might not stand out in our minds like the bad ones do, but everyone has them.
So why are some days horrible and others stellar? Many of us blame it on fate. But what if I told you that you could avoid having bad days?
What if you could prevent even the most devastating of mistakes, improving both your physical and mental health in the process?
You are probably thinking, “Yeah, that would be nice, but I do not have a crystal ball”. But you do not need one! All you need to turn those bad days into good days is a basic understanding of biorhythms and how to use them to your advantage. There is no rocket science involved, just a few calculations that you do not necessarily even have to do yourself.
Want to learn more? In the e-book, provided with the product when you buy it, we will go over the concept of biorhythms and explain how you can use them to change your life for the better.
You can learn more about biorhythms on these websites:
- Wikipedia Article on Biorhythms
- Captain Biorhythm’s Resource
Your life is affected by rhythmic biological cycles (biorhythms) that move in sinus curves starting at your birth and continuing throughout your whole life, influencing you in many ways. The three rhythms of particular importance are: Physical that affects your overall fitness and well-being; Emotional that affects you mood and awareness; and Intellectual that affects your logical analysis, memory, and communication.
There are three key components you need to understand about biorhythms:
- The Active Phase is a phase of a particular rhythm when the abilities associated with it are high. It is located above the X-Axis.
- The Passive Phase is a phase of a particular rhythm when the abilities associated with it are low and diminished. It is located below the X-Axis.
- Critical Day is a phase (a day) of a particular rhythm when it transitions from Active to Passive phase, that is: when it crosses the X-Axis from the top down. Since your body is busy adjusting to the swing in the phases, the critical phase is the most vulnerable time for an individual, and the abilities associated with a particular rhythm can be very low.
Here are just a few examples of how biorhythms were used in practice:
- For a long time Air France was using biorhythms to ensure their pilots are less likely to have accidents.
- Biorhythms were also used to select athletes for competition in many different countries (those athletes with high Physical cycle values on competition day would be more likely to be selected).