Most Recently Used Add On for MS CRM 3.0 improves your productivity by allowing to quickly navigate to your most recently used records While a Microsoft CRM user navigates through the different forms of the application, the add-on records and saves the visited pages.
Pressing the Recently Used button will display the list of recently navigated pages. The latest visited page will appear at the top of the list. Each entity (custom or built-in) is displayed with relevant icon. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
If you want to send bulk emails from within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and track all related statistics directly back to your Contacts, Leads, and Accounts, PowerMailChimp was made for you! This marketing automation add-on seamlessly connects MailChimp with Dynamics 365, allowing you to easily send and track bulk emails directly from your CRM.
- Use static or dynamic CRM marketing lists to send out bulk emails – including newsletters, special offers, and more – all from within Dynamics 365.
- Schedule send dates/times for each bulk email drop.
- Track vital bulk email statistics such as sends, successful deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes back to Dynamics 365.
- Edit and customize each campaign without ever leaving Dynamics 365.
- The intuitive interface makes this add-on incredibly simple to use.
How To Install?1: Run the system and open PC properties.
2: Get the latest Software.
3: Go to the activation menu too.
4: After that, download the code and the crack from the link below.
5: Enter this key to activate.