POP3 Sweeper is an email removal program that allows you to delete email messages directly from your email server, before it is downloaded into your computer. It can save substantial amount of time, if you are using a dial-up account. It allows you to selectively delete email whether they are unsolicited emails, large emails or unwanted emails from your mailbox. Your email program will download the filtered e-mails. It allows you to create rules to automate the deletion of spam mails from your mailbox. POP3Sweeper is designed for use with POP3-compatible Internet mail servers and does not work with HTTP-only e-mail systems.
Features include intuitive user interface, check unlimited number of email accounts, add rules to automatically remove emails, delete e-mail based on the contents of the Sender (FROM), Recipient (TO), Subject, CC, Body, and Date fields, safely preview and delete email directly from your email server, create advanced rules based on regular expressions, spam filter, anti spam, junk mail, and email filter tool, schedule automatic junk mail removal, detailed processing logs of deleted spam emails, supports any POP3 email server, multi-threaded background processing, and supports multiple email accounts
POP3 Sweeper 2.0.2
POP3 Sweeper 2.0.2 full description
POP3 Collector 1.2.7 Description:
This piece of software will collect e-mail messages from multiple POP3 mailboxes and forward them to the SMTP server of choice.
POP3 Collector 1.2.7 Features:
· Supports global mailbox (with failsafe). You can use a catch-all mailbox with your ISP to collect all the mail for your domain. It will be sent to the correct recipient by POP Collector (except when recipient is in BCC field, which is not included in email headers).
· Unlimited POP3 email account support (maximum supported accounts is entirely dependent upon your operating hardware).
· Multiple domain support. You can download email from as many domains as you like.
· All settings are customizeable per POP3 mailbox. You can check the POP3 mailbox at any interval starting from 1 second (though this is HIGHLY inadvisable).
· Each POP account can have it’s own SMTP server. POP Collector can now act as a router between many email systems.
· SMTP AUTH support (currently AUTH LOGIN, further methods will be added on request).
· Messages will be retained on the POP server until successful delivery or a permanent error (5.x.x) is reported by the SMTP server. A notable flaw in the SBS POP connector is that it in the event that server hard-disk space runs out, it will actually delete mail from the POP mailbox even though it can’t be delivered to the Exchange server.
· Messages can be kept on the server for any length of time after successful delivery.
· Mail archive facility. All received mail (whether successfully forwarded or not) can be stored to a folder. This is disabled by default, as the folder can get very large if not monitored (POP Collector currently does no checking of this folder).
· Will run as a service on Windows 2003 or XP. So long as Windows 2003 Resource Kit Tools are available (specifically InstSrv and SrvAny – these tools also work on Windows XP), POP Collector can now automatically install itself as a service (available from the Tools menu). When loading the UI to configure POP Collector, the service will automatically be stopped, and then restarted once the UI is closed.
· Full logging with automatic (and configurable) checking of log file sizes.
POP3 Sweeper is an email removal program that allows you to delete email messages directly from your email server, before it is dowloaded into your computer. It can save substantial amount of time, specially if you are using a dial-up account.
POP3 Sweeper is simple to use, yet powerful enough for most users. It allows you to selectively delete email whether they are unsolicited emails, large emails or unwanted emails from your mailbox. Your email program will download the filtered e-mails.
One of the most powerful feature allows you to create rules to automate the deletion of spam mails from your mailbox.
POP3Sweeper is designed for use with POP3-compatible Internet mail servers and does not work with HTTP-only e-mail systems
POP3Sweeper keeps your mailbox free of junk mails.
With POPSweeper you can remove annoying Sspam E-Mails on the server without downloading them first. Save connecting costs!
- Intuitive user interface
- Check unlimited number of email accounts
- Add rules to automatically remove emails
- Delete e-mail based on the contents of the Sender (FROM), Recipient (TO), Subject, CC, Body and Date fields
- Safely preview and delete email directly from your email server
- Create advanced rules based on regular expressions
- Spam filter, anti spam, junk mail, email filter tool
- Flexible anit-spam rules to remove junk email
- Schedule automatic junk mail removal
- Detailed processing logs of deleted spam emails
- Supports any POP3 email server
- Multi-threaded background processing
- Supports multiple email accounts
How To Install?1: Run the system and open PC properties.
2: Get the latest Software.
3: Go to the activation menu too.
4: After that, download the code and the crack from the link below.
5: Enter this key to activate.