Do you find yourself typing the same words or phrases frequently? If so, you can save time with the Quick Text Hotkeys add-in. This Outlook add-in inserts canned responses and other predefined text by mapping words or phrases to a function key. Similar to a text macro or Word’s AutoText feature, it’s just one click to insert as much text as you need. Perfect for inserting frequently used text like Microsoft® Outlook® signatures or responding to tech support requests.
You can save time by inserting with a single keyboard click frequently used attention lines, header/footer text, business signatures or family/friend signatures, subject lines, anything that you can type into an Outlook email, contact, note, etc. It’s perfect for the busy professional – it gets those emails out so you can get the job done.
In addition, you can now insert your HTML text and it will retain the font, or it can take on the font that is currently being used. Insert your text with a function key (like say, F5) or use a toolbar button that the Outlook Quick Text Hotkeys add-in can create for you.
Do you need to save even more time responding to emails? Check out our Quick Text Hotkeys Pro, and see this table to compare the difference between the versions.
- Saves time by inserting predefined text with a single click
- Optionally inserts the current date and time
- Now supports inserting HTML
- Supports inserting directly into Subject lines
- New! Create buttons to insert your text
- 2 years of chat, email, and phone support
- 2 years of free upgrades
“I am a consultant, so being able to time and date stamp tasks with my name to notes, email communications in Outlook is very important and useful because I am able to send status reports from Outlook that show chronological details that clients can follow. A neat feature I discovered is that by having all those date stamps in the notes of my Tasks I can enter the date in the Search window of my To Do List and everything I did that day will sort out.”
- Allows you to map text to functions keys or keyboard keys in combination with Ctrl, Shift, and Alt buttons
- Stores an unlimited number of text entries
- Optionally inserts the current date and time along with your other text
- Supports many different date and time formats
- New! Supports full HTML based insertions
- Automatically inserts the text at the cursor as if you typed it in at the keyboard yourself
- New! Now supports insertions directly into the Subject line of an email
- Easily recall your mapped hotkeys with a toolbar button that displays your quick text entries
- New! Optionally create buttons to add to your toolbar to your quick text entries
- Supports all formats – works with plain text, RTF or HTML formatted items
- Works with Office 365, Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 Outlook 2010 (both 64-bit and 32-bit), or Outlook 2007
Quick Text Hotkeys for Microsoft Outlook add-in inserts predefined text when you type a key by mapping words or phrases to a function key. Can save time by inserting with a single keyboard click frequently used attention lines, header/footer text, business signatures or family/friend signatures, subject lines, anything that you can type into an Outlook email, contact, note. Allows you to map text to functions keys or keyboard keys in combination with Ctrl, Shift, and Alt buttons. Stores an unlimited number of text entries. Optionally inserts the current date and time along with your other text. Supports 8 different date formats and 8 different time formats. Automatically inserts the text at the cursor as if you typed it in at the keyboard yourself. Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access.
What is new in this release:
Version 4.1 adds support for Windows 8.
Microsoft Outlook 2010
Quick paste text is a small freeware program that allows you to insert (paste) quickly predefined text in any Windows applications via keyboard shortcut.
This program also allows you to run commands and programs via keyboard shortcut. Save time and spelling errors with this small Desktop Tool for all Windows OS is a popular tool from the category Office Tools!
Key features in Quick Text Paste for Windows
◆ Selection of text fields by single hotkey
◆ Multiple commands as a selection (program starts) by single hotkey
◆ Arbitrary Windows shortcut
◆ Working with date, time and calendar week
◆ Inserting text with multiple lines.
◆ Special formats for Microsoft Excel and Word and other Office Tools!
◆ paste signature images to a active program
◆ create complex menus like Windows-Z
◆ execute programs from the command line (keyboard shortcut)
◆ Search queries for programs or more
◆ Paste Plain Text
◆ Auto Backup Feature
◆ … and many more commands
- Minimizes the main Outlook window instead of exiting the program when you click the Close (X) button.
- Copies any attachment names to the clipboard.
- Increases the size of small Outlook dialog boxes.
- Sets the default zoom for message windows.
- Enforces the format of reply messages to HTML, Plain Text, or RTF.
- Automatically converts Microsoft Word documents to Adobe PDF.
- Automatically enables editing mode in opened messages.
- Insert ready-made text blocks with just two clicks.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to insert ready-to-use snippets with one touch.
- Add attachment lists to your messages: avoid forgetting about any of them and avoid typos.
- Insert the current date and time into Outlook emails.
- Use the familiar formatting options: change the font, its color, and styles.
- Create new templates from old ones by copying them.
- Arrange the template list automatically in alphabetic order or manually in the order you prefer.
- Don’t limit yourself – Quick Text supports any number of templates.
How To Install?1: Run the system and open PC properties.
2: Get the latest Software.
3: Go to the activation menu too.
4: After that, download the code and the crack from the link below.
5: Enter this key to activate.