TMS WebGMaps for Delphi 2007
TMS WebGMaps for Delphi 2007 Description
TMS WebGMaps for Delphi 2007 is a VCL Component with extensive configurability for integrating Google Maps in Delphi and C++Builder. It includes different map modes are available: default road map, satellite view, hybrid view and terrain and extra map information can be displayed: Bicycle View, Panoramio (pictures of interest) information, Traffic information. You can select StreetView and position markers may be added to the maps, including default Google balloon markers and custom image markers.Whats new in this version:
Version 1.5.1 improved where Handling of WebGMaps launch when control is not visible.
TMS WebGMaps is a component for using Google Maps in applications written in Delphi and C ++ Builder. This component gives you the ability to configure and configure. Using this component, programmers are able to have powerful Google Map capabilities in their applications and benefit from an accurate and efficient map. It is worth noting that the Google map is one of the most accurate maps currently being updated by the team.
TMS VCL WebGMaps is a valuable component with high configuration capabilities for integrating Google Maps maps into Delphi and C ++ Builder applications. Maybe the software you’ve built is its main function, based on the map or part of the program, you need to use the map, and as we all know, Google is definitely one of the best in the field, if not the only mapping and routing program. Using this component, Google Map Maps can be used in various satellite, road, hybrid, street view and so on. The map also allows you to view traffic information and route mapping between two points.
This component gives you extensive options and options for adjusting the appearance of the map and its various controls. It’s easy to give users the ability to get one-click BMP, JPG, and PNG output. There are also various shortcuts for the mouse and keyboard that can be enabled and disabled. For example, you can disable the zoom feature on the map or just lock in a certain zoom. You can adjust the function for the middle mouse button, or there is the ability to change the intended shuffle. Possibility to add labels and markers on the map. You can also display flight paths with markers.
- Support for various map modes including: General road map mode, Satellite mode, Hybrid mode and Ground effects.
- Possibility to display more details like bike view, meta data such as images and favorites, traffic status and more.
- Route and display on the map
- Possibility to choose road view mode
- Ability to add your own default Google marker or custom marker
- Extensive settings on different maps
- Add Polygons, Divers and Rectangles to different parts of the map
- Add tags to position markers
- Ability to receive accurate coordinates of latitude and longitude from specified location
- Possibility to convert point to address
- Ability to auto-fill addresses while searching
- Ability to get the desired local time clock
- Various settings for mouse and keyboard enabled and disabled
- Possibility to display point-to-point airships based on latitude and longitude
- Possibility to display the steps specified in the map in html format
- It is possible to prepare images from the map and save in various formats such as jpg, png, bmp
- Add a Google Map without C & C to Delphi and C ++ Builder
- Ability to activate and deactivate shortcut keys and main features of the map like zoom, scroll, scroll, etc.
- Ability to add labels and markers for displaying specific places
- Show routes on the map
- Output capability with BMP, JPG and PNG formats
- Ability to get the latitude and longitude of any point of the map
- for Delphi 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C ++ Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4 , XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof / Enterprise / Architect)
What is TMS FMX WebGMaps?
TMS FMX WebGMaps fire Monkey and part along with the extensive configurability for the process of adding the Google Map right out of the software of the fire monkey. TMS FMX WebGMaps is considered to be a component for the use of the Google Map which is written with the Delphi as well as the C++ Builder for the user and developer. The component has the capability to provide the user be done extensive configuration as well as certain capabilities. With the help of the component the programmers and the users are capable to have a very powerful Google Map capabilities in the application in order to reap the benefit of the accurate as well as the match which is efficient. It is highly configurable component in order to integrate the Google Map. The map of the permits the user and developer in order to view the traffic information as well as the routing which is between the two points.
- It is basically architecture based on the first classes of the fire monkey.
- It is considered to be very tough in order to extend or to customize.
- The performance is capable of degrading whenever the FMX count increases randomly.
- It has a basic design time integration for its users and developers.
- And last but not least it has the capability to support the framework of the FMX.
The characteristics are stated such as:
It has the following characteristics that are stated as below:
- There is a difference map design which is available for the user such as default road map, the view of the satellite as well as the hybrid view, and finally the terrain.
- There is an extra map information available which can be shown by the bicycle view, the Panoramio information and finally the data of the traffic.
- It permits the user and developer in order to get as well as receive the screen directions on the map.
- The street view can be selected.
- The user has the capability to move over a mark which can be exhibited as a hint with the mark name as info.
- There is an extensive configuration option available within the different Google Map controls such as map type controller, overview map controller, the pan controller, scale control, and last but not least zoom administration.
- It provides the ability in order to add polygon, polyline, rectangles as well as circles right on top of the map.
- It provides the user and developer the ability in order to integrate into tags along with mark.
- The ability in order to construct a road by the process of adding of a point to the map is possible by the user.
- The publishing of the Geo JSON document as well as displaying the same on the map just as a polygon, polyline, and so on.
- The process of displaying a customizable tag is possible if there is a glancing polygon and polyline.
- The user has the capability to hover colors for the pulley lines as well as polygons.
TMS FMX WebGMaps Great Features:
It has the following features and attributes that are stated as below such as:
- It has the ability to support different map mode which includes the normal road map as well as the hybrid mode and so on.
- There is an extensive setting which is present on different Maps.
- They provide the ability in order to get the latitude as well as the longitude anywhere on the map for the user.
- It has the ability to show the flight direction on the map as well.
- It permits the user and developer in order to display or enable the shortcut keys as well as the features just like zoom, scroll and so on.
- It has the ability in order to take images from the map on to save them in different formats just like png, bmp, and finally jpg.
- It provides the ability to the user in order to display the steps that are specified in the map in the format of html.
- There are a lot of mouse as well as keyboard settings available for the enabling as well as disabling process.
- TMS WebGMaps for C++Builder 2007 is a VCL Component with extensive configurability for integrating Google Maps in Delphi and C++Builder. It includes different map modes are available: default road map, satellite view, hybrid view and terrain and extra map information can be displayed: Bicycle View, Panoramio (pictures of interest) information, Traffic information. You can select StreetView and position markers may be added to the maps, including default Google balloon markers and custom image markers.What is new in this release:
Version 1.5.1 improved where Handling of WebGMaps launch when control is not visible.
How To Install?1: Run the system and open PC properties.
2: Get the latest Software.
3: Go to the activation menu too.
4: After that, download the code and the crack from the link below.
5: Enter this key to activate.