Your Life is an intuitive all in one diary and or journal software package that contains everything a digital diary should to quickly and easily record the progress of your life, and daily events. With the built in scrapbook and photo album it’s a snap to neatly organize and recall any of your scanned or uploaded memories. Click any date on the calendar control and the diary entry for that date is opened or created. Plus the exact age calculator displays your age for that date. Both the Diary / Journal and the Scrapbook / Photo Album can be secured with a 128 bit one way encrypted password so your private thoughts stay private. It features saves you time by being so simple to use, mu
Keep record of all the events that happen throughout your life with the help of this elegant looking digital diary software utility
Story of My Life
Review by Teodor Nechita on February 21, 2018
What’s new in Story of My Life 22.214.171.124:
- Fixes random crashes when opening the app.
- Remove Video recording time limit.
READ THE FULL CHANGELOG
We all have our bad days, some more often than the others, and we feel the need to release all that steam by talking to someone about our problems. It was proven that, if no one is at hand, even writing down all your thoughts can relieve some of the stress, and that is what diaries were created for. Story of My Life acts as a digital diary where you can write down all the important events that happen during your life, and much more.
A digital diary that has the looks and feels of a real book
One of the things worth complimenting about this app is the way it looks. The UI along with the color palette, background images and fonts used to make you feel as if you are truly writing everything down in a book. All you have to do to write down a new log is to press the banner with the current date, and you may begin logging everything. You may also browse the calendar to find dates from the past so that you can write down events that happened way before you even heard of this app.
Go beyond the limitations of an ordinary diary
Since Story of My Life is above all else an application, it has some features that a real diary does not, such as the ability to attach videos and photos to each log, so that your memories may stay just as vivid for years to come. If the standard “old tome” theme isn’t to your liking, you can always choose other themes, from love-inspired one to video-game-inspired ones. Just as you would probably hide a real diary, or keep it under lock and key, you can also password protect this app. This way you make sure your most private thoughts are safe from curious eyes.
A good tool for keeping track of what’s important in your life
Story of My Life impresses with a beautiful UI that will attract even handheld diary lovers, a great set of features that will make logging your memories all the more enjoyable and a wide selection of themes. All these pros recommend this app to deserve a place in anyone’s digital library.
lti-User interface, switch users on the fly, access any journal user account from any Windows user account, and built in backup utility for each individual diary user
- Click on the link and choose save target as to download the zip files for the program and the manual (3.69 Mb).
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer – such as My Documents or to your desktop.
- Use a program such as WinZip to unzip (extract) the files to a temporary directory. Then click Next, choose where you want to extract the files to (it should recommend an install directory within the My Documents folder – if that’s where you downloaded the install.zip file initially.) Then click Next, and the files will be extracted. Click Finish.
- Open/access the directory of files in the install folder that you just unzipped.
- Then double-click the “InstallWindows” or “³InstallNonWindows.jar” file.
- Your computer will then install the Life-365 program.
- During this installation, it will ask you if you want to put a Life-365 start icon on your desktop; select “Ok” or “Yes””
- Once done, there should be an icon on your desktop, and an item in your Start/Programs listing of programs, that will allow you to start the Life-365 program.
Life-365 runs on personal computers, including those running Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X, and Linux. It requires Java 1.5 (or higher), which comes pre-installed with current versions of Windows and Mac OS X, or can be installed from the Java website (install JRE 1.5).
To start Life365, double-click the Life-365 icon, or in Windows select it from the Start/Programs menu. The first time the program runs, it will ask you to select either SI or US units. When done, you will see the screen at the top of this page.
How To Install?1: Run the system and open PC properties.
2: Get the latest Software.
3: Go to the activation menu too.
4: After that, download the code and the crack from the link below.
5: Enter this key to activate.